TOP 10 REASONS TO SHOP LOCALLY AT FIT RIGHT
- If you spend $100 at a locally owned business then, on average, $68 goes back to the local economy. Spend the same $100 at a national chain and only $43 returns to the local economy. Make your purchases matter. Put your money where your house is and support your friends and neighbors. Shop Local. Shop Fit Right.
- Locally owned and operated since 2000.
- Wide selection of the best running, walking and fitness apparel, accessories and footwear.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Excellent customer service and individualized fitting. Including our video gait analysis.
- We run.
- We walk.
- We help thousands of runners and walkers achieve their fitness goals.
- Fit Right produces and/or sponsors over 80 local events annually.
- Fit Right gives back. Over the years, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of product and $ have been donated to charities and non-profits.
Become a Fan of The Best Running Shoe Store in the NW!